What is the HR Award?
The HR Award is a prestigious award given by the European Commission to research institutions that focus on the quality of human resource management in research and development – HRS4R. We want to link and implement the working conditions and professional development of staff with the principles of the European Charter for Researchers and the Code of Conduct for the Recruitment of Researchers.
What will the HR Award bring to the Institute?
- Increasing prestige and attractiveness for researchers
- Creating the conditions for a more attractive career in research and development
- Improving the quality of care for human resources
- Favourable conditions for reconciling the work and private life of workers
- Transparent recruitment and selection of new employees
- International prestige and interconnection of the institute with a pan-European network of research organizations
- Obtaining research funding from international and domestic programmes to support research – preference in programmes of the Technology Agency of the Czech Republic (TACR), HORIZON 2020 and others.
Detailed information on HR AWARDs are presented on webpage Human Resources Strategy for Researchers (HRS4R): HRS4R | EURAXESS (europa.eu)
On 3rd of May 2021 the title „HR Excellence in Research“ was awarded to IAPG.
Project registration number: CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/18_054/0014650
Operational programme: Research, Development and Education
Total resources: 38 960 003,60 Czk
Implementation start date: 1. 1. 2020
Expected end date: 30. 6. 2023
Preparation for the HR Excellence in Research Award is financially supported by the European Union within the challenge announced by MEYS, OP RDE „Development of Research and Development Capacities II“. Project „Quality Improvement of Human Resources Strategy Management in Science and Research at the Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetics CAS“ (reg. No. CZ.02.2.69/0.0/0.0/18_054/0014650 ).