Year of birth: 1974
|1993-1998||master studies at Faculty of Life Sciencies of Masaryk university Brno.
Specialization: molecular biology and genetics.
|1998-2001||postgraduate studies at Academy of Sciencies of the Czech Republic, 2001 CSc. (Ph.D. degree)|
|2001-now||researcher at Inst. of Animal Physiology and Genetics, Libechov. A member of Laboratory of Cell Regeneration and Plasticity.|
|2009-now||lecture leader MB151P93 Stem cells; Charles University in Prague|
Major scientific interests
- Epithelial, mesenchymal and neural stem cells.
- Flowcytometric and immunohistological evaluation of protein expression.
- Isolation and culture of primary cell lines.
- Cell differentiation in vitro.
- Fluorescence and confocal microscopy.
- Flowcytometry and sorting on FACS ARIA.
- Image analysis, signal quantification and colocalization.