|2017||Professor Molecular biology and genetics|
|2007||Assoc. Prof. Physiology of Animals, Masaryk University, Brno|
|2004||RNDr. degree Physiology and Developmental Biology of Animals, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University in Brno|
|2000||Doctorate degree (Ph.D.) Physiology and Developmental Biology of Animals, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Brno.|
|2017-now||Head of Laboratory of neurobiology and pathological physiology, Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic|
|2010-2016||Researcher - Laboratory of animal embryology, Institute of Animal Physiology and Genetics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic|
|2007-now||Forensic Expert for field Medicine, specialization Genetics: molecular genetics and DNA diagnostics, appointed by County Court in Brno|
|2007-now||Associate Professor - Institute of Biochemistry, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Brno|
|2005-2008||Researcher - Institute of Medical Biochemistry, 1st Medical Faculty, Charles University|
|2000-2007||Scientific Assistant - Department of Comparative Animal Physiology and General Zoology and Institute of biochemistry, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Brno|
|1998-2000||Assistant at Department of Comparative Animal Physiology and General Zoology, Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Brno|
Guarantee and lecturer of courses entitled Molecular Psychiatry, Neurobiology, Structure and Function of Cell, The Comparative Biology of Animals, DNA Diagnostics at Faculty of Science, Masaryk University, Brno.
|2000-2018||supervision of 50 Bc. theses, 31 diploma theses and 12 Ph.D. theses|
|1998-2007||lecturer of histology in courses entitled Practice in General zoology|
Major scientific interests
- Scientific work in the field of molecular biology focused on molecular psychiatry (association studies of Alzheimer´s disease, drug and alcohol dependence, ADHD and schizophrenia) and human genetics (oligodontia and hypodontia mutation screening).
- Scientific work on development of DNA detection and PCR methods for bacterial and viral pathogens like Borrelia sp., eye viral pathogens, M. tuberculosis etc.
- Most of scientific publications are focused on neurobiology and molecular psychiatry.
- More than 30 prototypes of in vitro diagnostic devices that are now CE certified and manufactured.
- Principal investigator of 14 national grant projects.
|2001||awarded by Kuffner foundation for best publication of authors up to 40 years|
|2000||Fellowship in the laboratory of molecular biology of University of Dijon, Dijon, France|
|1999||Fellowship in the laboratory of electrophysiology of Institute Europeen des Sciences du Gout, CNRS, Dijon, France|
Membership in academic councils and editorial boards
|since 2000||member Society of Medical Genetics of Czech Medical Association of Jan Evangelista Purkyně|
|since 1999||member of Society for the biological psychiatry and Psychiatric society of Czech Medical Association of Jan Evangelista Purkyně|
|since 1998||member of Czech neuropsychopharmacological society|
- Totally 50 publications according Web of Science
- H index according Web of Science = 14
- Totally 503 citations according Web of Science